Logo sets are available as JPG, PNG, and EPS files.
Placement: When placing a file on a background other than white, use a PNG or EPS file to avoid having a white box around the wordmark. If you are using a program such as Microsoft Word or PowerPoint, save the file on your desktop and then insert from within the program. You may not have the capability to view the file just by clicking on the downloaded file; this does not mean that you are not able to place it into a document.
Resizing: When using a JPG or PNG file, to maintain the integrity of the graphic, please do not scale the original larger than its original size. If a larger mark is needed than what the original file size provides, please use the EPS files (vector art), as scaling will not affect the quality of these files. To scale a photo while still maintaining the correct aspect ratio, hold the shift key down while dragging the corner of the image.
Official Logos and Color Usage Guide
- Brand Color Guidelines
- UConn Wordmark
- UConn Health Wordmark
- UConn John Dempsey Hospital Wordmark
- Create a Personalized Wordmark – Please contact your School or College’s communications/marketing representative for a custom logo or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- University Seal — Reserved for specific uses as outlined on the University Seal Standards page.
- UConn Health Seal — Reserved for specific uses as outlined on the Official Seal Standards page.
- UConn Oak Leaf
- Husky Pride/Students Today. Huskies Forever.
- UConn Nation
Schools and Colleges
- College of Agriculture, Health and Natural Resources
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Graduate School, The
- Neag School of Education
- Ratcliffe Hicks School of Agriculture
- School of Business
- School of Dental Medicine
- School of Engineering
- School of Fine Arts
- School of Law
- School of Medicine
- School of Nursing
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Social Work