Departments interested in creating a personalized wordmark can do so by following the process outlined below. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download the Wordmark Pack Starter Set.
- Open the downloaded file; you will find several files/folders.
- Open starter-tertiary.eps.
- Choose the wordmark format(s) you want to use.
- Open starter-side-colors.eps for horizontal wordmarks and starter-stacked-colors.eps for vertical wordmarks.
- Starter-side-colors.eps and starter-stacked-colors.eps allow for creation of both CMYK and RGB wordmarks, these colors are already set up in colors pallet. You do not need to create the colors.
- If you are a school, college or regional campus you can get your starter wordmark from starter-set-schools-colleges-regionals.eps.
- Save your created wordmarks. In the working-files folder you will find two documents that are sized for your wordmark. Some files may need to be modified depending on the total height of your wordmark.
- Using the working files starter-workmark-side.eps and starter-wordmark-stacked.eps, you can save your files for use as: eps, jpg or png.
Note: You will need to use Illustrator to make your logos, all files downloaded are saved down to CS4