Husky Pride Logos
The “Husky Pride” and “Students Today, Huskies Forever” logos have been created to encourage the University community to use the Husky Dog logo in different ways to show their pride in being a UConn Husky.
The Pride logos are meant to be used as created with no editing or alteration. The various versions are available for download.
A prime example of Pride logo use is in an email signature. In addition to use in email signature, the logo may be used as an accent mark on promotional products, apparel, or signage. Those usages must be approved by the Office of Trademark Licensing and Branding.
- The Husky Dog may not be removed from any Pride Logo and used on its own.
- The Pride logos can be used in full color, navy, black, or with knock-out text.
- If the product using the Pride logo is for a group or club fundraiser, a UConn-licensed vendor of collegiate products must be used.
- If the product using the Pride logo is for an event, only approved sponsors of the UConn Division of Athletics may appear in words or logo on the product. If the event has non-Division of Athletics sponsors, the product may not use the pride logo.
- All product designs using the Pride logos must be reviewed by the Office of Trademark Licensing and Branding.
For more information on use of the pride logos or information on UConn-licensed vendors of collegiate product, please contact Kyle Muncy at Kyle.Muncy@uconn.edu.