Use of University Logos, Names, and Word Marks by Student Organizations
- For a guide on using the Wordmarks and Logos as a Student Organization, please refer to this pdf: Use of University Trademark Portfolio by RSO Policy 2023.
- For questions on UConn’s brand standards, please email email@example.com
Logo Usage Approval Form
When ordering any apparel or promotional items that use the UConn name, logos, or wordmarks, please fill out this form for approval:
Purchasing Apparel & Promotional Items
RSOs will purchase items through licensed vendors of the University.
- As of July 1, 2022, when using USG funds, RSOs must order through John Michael Associates (JMA) - 860-666-1414 x1115 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the RSO is using their personal/club funds, an updated list of licensed vendors can be requested by emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Club Sports’ teams are required to purchase uniforms and apparel through BSN Sports.
BSN Sports - email@example.com
RSOs will purchase items manufactured by vendors who exercise appropriate corporate social responsibility. JMA, BSN, and all licensed vendors have been vetted and exercise appropriate corporate social responsibility.
- More information about the University’s Corporate Social Responsibility initiative can be found here: http://www.csr.uconn.edu/.
- All promotional and apparel items being sold as fundraiser must be purchased through JMA or a licensed vendor.
- All fundraisers should be conducted by taking orders first and then purchasing, not purchasing in bulk and selling.